Cytoplan Fish oil 60 capsShort date
Cytoplan Fish oil 60 caps
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 30 June 2021
Cytoplan high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA per 1000mg. Our Fish Oils are guaranteed to be clean, stable & free from pollutants. Fatty acids (EPA and DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA).
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
- The normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
DHA and EPA contribute to
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
Suitable for People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Free from: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
|Nutritional Information||1 capsules|
|Total Omega 3 Content||550.0mg||*|
|Total Oil Content||1000.0mg||*|
Ingredients: Fish oil concentrate (from sardine and anchovy), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), capsule shell (gelatin and glycerine).
Usage and Instructions
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication consult your doctor first, or take no more than 1 capsule daily.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.