Numark Disposable Protective Face Masks Pack Of 10Covid-19
Numark Disposable Protective Face Masks Pack Of 10
For greater peace of mind, these CE-approved disposable protective face masks have a 3 ply filter to effectively resist airborne pollutants from getting through, while the elastic ear loops and nose clip offer a more secure fit.
- Numark Disposable Protective Face Masks Pack of 10, for CE-certified protection from airborne pollutants
- 100% compliant with regulations (CE, EN14683:2005)
- Effectively filters bacteria at a rating of least 95%
- Soft and lightweight with greater breathability
- Adjustable nose clip for a snugger fit
- Elastic ear loops for a more secure fit
Pack of 10 Numark Disposable Protective Face Masks, 3-ply.
Usage and Instructions
For any Type I mask to effectively protect you from pollutants, you should wear it for a maximum of four to five hours, and then replace it with a new one.
Never share your 3-ply face mask with other people, and if it becomes damaged or dirty, first cut off the elastics, and then cut your mask into pieces, before throwing it away.
Please follow the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines for correctly putting the mask on and off.
Please follow the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines for correctly wearing a mask.
Discarded masks are a major and harmful source of pollution.
Please be kind to the environment by first cutting off the elastics of your mask, and then cutting the mask into pieces, before throwing it away.