Giulia Guerrini is our Superintendant Pharmacist. With a Master's in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology from the University of Ferrara (Università Degli Studi Di Ferrara) and a ton of expertise, she’s our go-to on all things pharmacy: from expert healthcare advice to effective product recommendations.
Before joining medino, Giulia built her career as a Locum Pharmacist (a pharmacist that works like a contractor). Working with all kinds of patients, cases and pharmacies, she gained the perfect background to help a wide range of customers across the UK with us. Her passion for nutrition, fitness and alternative medicine also helps her to take a more holistic approach to your health.
Outside of work, Giulia loves travelling and practising her travel photography skills. She's also recently learnt how to sew.
Connect with Giulia on LinkedIn.
As an expert in her field, Giulia has been featured in the news, medical publications and lifestyle outlets. Take a look at a few of her articles, comments and features:
- Spotlight on Women in Science: Giulia Guerrini, PharmaPhorum
- Pharmacists hit out at plan to scale back free flu jabs in England, The Guardian
- 5 nasty side effects of mixing ibuprofen and alcohol and how long you should wait to drink after taking NSAIDs, Business Insider (IN)
- Devastating And Devalidating: How The HRT Shortage Is Impacting Trans Women, Huffington Post (UK)
- Why scientists are calling for an investigation into the link between the Covid jab and menstrual changes, Marie Claire
- Can’t sleep because of cough, cold or hay fever symptoms? Here’s how to get a decent night’s shut-eye, Stylist
- Does running lower blood pressure?, LiveScience
- One in seven adults spends over £100 on OTC medicines each year, P3 Pharmacy
- I’m a pharmacist and here’s 5 worrying body odours – and what they say about your health, The Sun US