What 20k+ reviews say about medino online pharmacy
During summer 2022, we collected and read through over 4,278 Trustpilot reviews, 14,879 opinions from reviews.io, and finally 2,356 reviews from Google.
To understand what customers think about our company, our service and our website – something that's really important to us.
Read on to find out what you really think about us.
The 5 best things about medino (based on reviews from 2021 and 2022)
Let's start with all the good reviews – across thousands of reviews, including 20,000 five star reviews alone (!), we found these key takeaways:
- medino’s service is "fast", even with the standard delivery;
- medino is the "best company" within the category of STD testing service on Trustpilot;
- medino has a "very good range of products", not easy to find elsewhere;
- medino’s website is "very easy to use", even "when giving the pharmacist further information".
- medino "advised me that the product I requested was back in stock" and it was delivered the next day.
1. medino’s service is "fast", even with standard delivery
A common theme that came up again and again is that our service is fast, even when you choose the standard delivery.
In this review on Trustpilot from a few days ago, our lovely repeat customer Marylin gives us 5 stars (thank you!) and notes that it was "easy to order and quick delivery using standard service".
Judy L. on reviews.co.uk, likes medino’s super fast dispatch, too.
Sonia, in her Google review, likes the personal touch of our delivery service and the "personal letter from one of the staff" (after you order, you'll get an email from our CEO Christian to check if there's anything we could have done better – we always want to know).
2. Medino is the "best company" within the category of STD testing service on Trustpilot
It’s great that users find medino’s service very fast and quick, but how does this compare with other companies? Trustpilot Categories is handy to factor this in.
Trustpilot displays the category ranking, which ranks all of the companies within a specific category. The way their ranking works is by counting the number of positive reviews when building its rankings.
medino is ranked as #1 for the category about STD Testing services.
Seeing that medino is the best ranking out of eight companies is great news and not just for fun. It allows you to find the best company within a certain category.
medino also ranks very well for other categories, such as #2 out of 28 Home Care Services.
3. medino has a "very good range of products", not easy to find elsewhere
Paul on Trustpilot said he could find products on our site that are difficult to find elsewhere (which is great to hear). With over 7,500 products and hundreds of brands, our online pharmacy shop has something for everyone!
And if you think we stop there, read what Eb1 said: our range is increasing and we are adding new brands all the time (glad you noticed!).
4. Medino’s website is "very easy to use", even "when giving the pharmacist further information".
A big reason for using an online pharmacy like ours is that customers can order easily and get their medications delivered quickly. Julie on Trustpilot notes that "it’s very easy to use the website", even when you need to give our pharmacist more information about your order.
Similarly, Karl on reviews.co.uk confirmed the feeling that the website is extremely easy to use. His package came very well presented and extremely quickly, which is really important to us.
5. medino "advised me that the product I requested was back in stock" and it was delivered the next day.
So, what if your product isn't immediately available on our website? If that's the case, we've got a handy option for you: add your email onto the product page and we'll send you a notification as soon as the product becomes available to order.
Dr. Mary Cowling really liked this part of our service, and left us a 5 star rating:
2 least favourite things about medino (based on reviews from 2021 and 2022)
1. Advertising issues
Advertising doesn’t come up many times in these reviews, because if we're honest, our advertising is pretty good. In fact, only less than 1% of our total reviews is negative, too.
But Matthew on Google Reviews was annoyed that the ads copy didn’t reflect the actual product, which caused him to buy the wrong product.
We're sorry about that – we've taken this into account, and check our ads thoroughly to make sure this won't happen again. If you have any issues like this after buying, get in touch with our Customer Service team who can help with a refund or to point you in the direction of the right product.
2. Shipping costs
When it comes to delivering your products, medino offers a fixed rate based on the Royal Mail. That means that unfortunately, we're unable to lower the shipping price.
We think being concerned delivery costs is very valid: our customers should pay a fair price for delivery, which is why we offer free delivery on orders over £20 and a fixed fee of £3.50 for orders below £20.
We've also added more delivery options with Royal Mail Tracked and Tracked 24 to prodive you with the best shipping experience.
If you have any questions, we're really happy to answer them. Send an email to our pharmacist or contact us at 020 3393 1566.
So what are the benefits of medino?
medino is for you, if you:
- Want a large range of online medications that you can’t find anywhere else
- Want to be delivered products at home or your office without visiting a brick and mortar pharmacy
- Need a website that is easy to use and discreet
- Want to save money with special offers from a registered NHS pharmacy
But on that note... medino is not designed to:
- Be a replacement of your GP or specialist doctor
- Self-diagnosing your symptoms
We hope that's helped you get more clarity on shopping with us from the people who already do! Ready to place your first (or maybe second, third, fourth...) order with us? Check out our incredible deals and place an order now.