Accord Sildenafil 100mg (PGD) 8 Tablets
Accord Sildenafil 100mg (PGD) 8 Tablets
Get notified when back in stock
Finding it a little hard to get hard enough? Relieve the immediate pressure of sexual performance with these tablets that go about their work in just one hour.
- Erectile dysfunction tablets, containing 100 mg of sildenafil (as citrate)
- Works within one hour
- Improves ability to maintain an erection
- Aids sexual performance
- Relieves performance anxiety
- Improves confidence
Your erection is created by a complex process that involves the brain, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. In a stress-free and perfect world, all these processes work together to achieve the best result. But with all the pressure and stress of modern-day life, this complex process can be impacted in several ways.
Accord Sildenafil helps you to maintain a strong erection, relieving the immediate pressure of sexual performance so that you can focus on taking care of your overall well-being.
1. Is this an over-the-counter medication? NO, this is a prescription-only medication (POM), but medino pharmacy offers a private erectile dysfunction service, called PGD, where a trained pharmacist can dispense some medications for erectile dysfunction, after carrying out a clinical assessment.
2. What will happen once I have answered the questions in the form? A pharmacist trained to provide the Erectile Dysfunction private service will assess the form and call you to discuss the answers you provided with you.
3. Why do I need to provide my phone number? In order to dispense this medication without a prescription, the consultation must be carried out via phone or video call. As well as this being a legal requirement to ensure that the medication is suitable for you, the final phone consultation will allow you to ask any questions you may have to the pharmacist.
3. Is the consultation private? Patient confidentiality is one of our top priorities, both the form you fill and the phone consultation are strictly confidential between you and the pharmacist.
4. Do I need to pay for the consultation? The price you see is inclusive of the consultation fee, so you will not have to pay anything extra.
Tablet core: Cellulose microcrystalline, Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, Croscarmellose sodium, Hypromellose 5 cp (E464), Magnesium stearate,
Film coat: Hypromellose 15cp (E464). Titanium dioxide(E171), Lactose monohydrate, Triacetin, and Indigo carmine aluminium lake (E132).
Usage and Instructions
Take One tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity. Maximum of one tablet in 24 hours.
Before using these tablets first discuss all pre-existing medical conditions and chronic medications that you are already taking with your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the ingredients listed.
Do not use it if you have cardiovascular risk factors or high blood pressure.
Do not use it if you are already using other treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Do not use it if you are using ritonavir or alpha-blockers.
Do not use it if you have a loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy.
In the event of an erection that persists for longer than 4 hours, seek immediate medical assistance, if priapism is not treated immediately, penile tissue damage and permanent loss of potency could result.
Sildenafil tablets may have a minor influence on the ability to drive and use machines. As dizziness and altered vision were reported in clinical trials with sildenafil, patients should be aware of how they react to Sildenafil tablets, before driving or operating machinery.
If you have any existing medical conditions or take any chronic medications, discuss these with your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets.
Not to be taken by individuals aged 18 years or younger, and not indicated for use by women.
The recommended dose is 50 mg taken as needed approximately one hour before sexual activity.
Based on efficacy and tolerability, the dose may be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg.
The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg., and the maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
If Sildenafil tablets are taken with food, the onset of activity may be delayed compared to when the tablets are taken on an empty stomach.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions in clinical studies among sildenafil-treated patients were headache, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, dizziness, nausea, hot flush, visual disturbance, cyanopsia, and blurred vision.