Acriflex Cream 30g
Acriflex Cream 30g
Acriflex is a handy antiseptic cream intended for use on burns, scalds, and blisters.
- Antiseptic cream, perfect for your first aid kit
- Soothes painful burns and blisters
- Antiseptic and antibacterial formula
- Can be used on cuts and abrasions
- Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.25%
- Non-sting formula
If you've got a burn, scald or blister, you'll need to take fast action. Acriflex cream cools and soothes minor burns, cuts, abrasions, and blisters – so it's perfect to have on hand for whenever you need it most. This antibacterial and antiseptic cream contains 25% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which is a powerful antiseptic, so applying it quickly to any problem can help prevent infection. All you need to do is apply it straight to the area you need to soothe, and massage in for fast relief and pain reduction. Then, you can carefully cover the wound with sterile dressings if you need to. No fuss needed.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.25% w/w. Also contains Arlatone 983 S, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Dimeticone 20, Glycerol, Quinoline Yellow Lake 250, Purified Water.
Usage and Instructions
Apply as much as you need (don't hold back) to any burns, scalds or blisters. Massage in for fast pain relief, then cover with sterile bandages if you need to.
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep away from the eyes
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please check with your pharmacist or doctor if you're currently taking any other medicines, as it could cause an interaction
- If you think you might be allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine, please seek medical advice beforehand. If in doubt, you can always chat to our pharmacists.