Anusol Suppositories 12 Pack20% off
Anusol Suppositories 12 Pack
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, can be a real pain in the backside. Literally. But there’s help at hand with this effective Anusol Suppositories. They have a 3 way action that helps to bring you relief fast.
- These suppositories are effective at shrinking piles
- They also help to relieve the discomfort that piles cause
- They’re great to help soothe itching
- These suppositories prevent bacterial growth, which can help healing
- Special design makes them easy to insert
- Comes in a pack of 12 suppositories
Each suppository contains: Zinc Oxide 296mg, Bismuth subgallate 59mg, Balsam Peru 49mg and Bismuth oxide 24mg.
Also contains: hard fat, kaolin light, titanium dioxide (E171) and miglyol 812.
Usage and Instructions
- Gently clean and dry the anal area before using the suppository
- Pull apart the plastic cover and peel back to expose the suppository
- Insert one suppository into the anus at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement
- Wash your hands before and after inserting a suppository
- Do not use more than three suppositories in one day
- Do not use for longer than 7 days in a row
- Not recommended for children
- If your symptoms persist after 7 days, consult your doctor or our pharmacist
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, only use this medicine when advised by your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you experience the following, stop using the medicine and talk to your doctor or our pharmacist: Rare: may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people
- Hypersensitivity reactions (such as rash).
Other effects which may occur but it is unknown how often:
- Burning, redness, irritation, itching, or pain may occur on application. This does not usually last a long time, so if this lasts longer than a few days, tell your doctor.