Artelac Rebalance Eye Drops 10ml5% off
Artelac Rebalance Eye Drops 10ml
Artelac Rebalance is designed to remain on the surface of the eye providing long lasting hydration for all dry eye symptoms by supplementing the natural tear film with essential components.
It is an ideal product for everybody suffering from a range of symptoms of dry eyes such as tired, stressed, burning and/or tearing eyes.
- Long-lasting dry eye relief with clear vision.
- Helps replenish the tear film.
- Improves the comfort of your contact lenses noticeably, all day long.
Artelac Rebalance® is compatible with all types of both soft and rigid contact lenses during wear and improves the comfort of your contact lenses noticeably, all day long.
0.15 % Sodium Hyaluronate, 0.5% polyethylene glycol 8000 (PEG 8000), potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin B12, water for injection, boric acid and Oxyd (a gentle preservative that converts to water, oxygen and salt on the surface of the eye).
Usage and Instructions
How to use: When the head is tilted backwards, one drop should be instilled into the conjunctival sac (the pink duct in the corner of the eye, near the nose) three to five times daily or as needed.
Ensure that the dropper does not touch the eye.
Contact lenses can be used 15 mins after use of the eye drops.
- Do not use Artelac if you are experiencing eye pain or sight problems. Seek medical attention.
- Do not use Artelac if you suffer from eye conditions like glaucoma.
- Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use of Artelac if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop.