Balmosa Cream 40g
Balmosa Cream 40g
Get notified when back in stock
Perfect for soothing pains and strains, Balmosa Cream gives you comfort fast.
- Pain relief cream to soothe aches and pains
- Gives effective relief from muscular pain and stiffness
- Use for sciatica pain, lumbago, fibrositis and rheumatic pain
- Also helps to treat unbroken chilblains
- Gets to work fast to help you feel better
- Apply as often as you need it
Active Ingredients: camphor 4% w/w, methyl salicylate 4% w/w, menthol 2% w/w and capsicum oleoresin 0.035% w/w.
Other Ingredients: methylcellulose, white soft paraffin, emulsifying wax, liquid paraffin, wool fat (lanolin), phenoxyethanol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217) and purified water.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Squeeze a small amount of cream onto the effected area and gently massage it into the skin. Use the cream as frequently as required.
Wash hands immediately after use.
After using the cream, avoid exposing the affected area to excessive direct sunlight.
Do not use if you have broken or inflamed skin.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug such as Ibuprofen.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding unless your doctor has advised that it is safe to do so.
If symptoms persist please consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Like all medicines, Balmosa Cream can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These side effects include:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, e.g. itching or redness of the skin, dizziness or fainting, faster heart rate, swelling of the face, tongue, and throat
- Worsening of asthma and wheezing or difficulty breathing
If you experience these or any other side effects while using this product, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist straight away.