Bazuka Gel 5g
Bazuka Gel 5g
Treat your warts, verrucas, corns and calluses with a fast, effective treatment that kills the virus and protects your skin.
- Bazuka Gel 5g is an effective treatment for verrucas, warts, corns and calluses
- Contains salicylic acid which gently but effectively removes the infected skin tissue
- Destroys the virus with no fuss and no mess
- Convenient, once-a-day application
- Dries fast and forms a water-resistant barrier to protect the skin underneath
- Suitable for adults and children
12% Salicylic Acid w/w, Lactic Acid 4%.
Usage and Instructions
Apply once daily and repeat the treatment until the infection has fully cleared.
Soak the infected area in warm water for 2-3 minutes.
Dry the skin, apply a thin coating and allow for it to dry.
Make sure you cover the good skin around before applying the product.
This gel is for application to the skin only. Do not apply it to other areas of the body, birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs in, or any other spots.
Keep it away from your eyes, nose and mouth, and from cuts and grazes.
Take care not to apply any of the gel to surrounding normal skin, especially in the case of children's delicate skin.
Remove the surplus gel with a tissue.
If the gel is accidentally swallowed, or if it gets into your eyes, contact your doctor or a hospital straight away.
Consult your doctor before treatment:
- If in doubt as to whether you have a verruca, wart, corn or callus
- If you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet
- If you are sensitive to any of its ingredients (as listed) on broken skin
While Bazuka Gel is working, you may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness. In rare cases, this may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin. If you experience undue pain or irritation, stop the treatment and ask your doctor for advice.