Bell's Children's 6+ Months Vapour Rub 50g5% off
Bell's Children's 6+ Months Vapour Rub 50g
Bell's Children's 6+ Months Vapour Rub 50g offers gentle care and relief for little ones. An easy-to-apply formulation, it's designed to help soothe children suffering from common cold symptoms. A trustworthy, non-invasive solution, Bell's Vapour Rub is carefully crafted to be gentle on tender skin, while effectively delivering the comforting benefits of its key ingredients.
This vapour rub has been dermatologically tested to be safe for use on babies aged 6 months and above. The hypoallergenic formulation helps to safeguard against common skin irritations. It comprises of carefully selected, mild ingredients such as eucalyptus and camphor, known for their soothing and calming effects.
Just a small dab of this vapour rub under the child's nose or on the chest can work wonders. It aids in easing discomfort caused by blocked noses, helping your child breathe easier. Being free from harsh chemicals and parabens, this product is an optimal choice for parents seeking a gentle yet effective remedy for their child's cold symptoms.
A compact 50g tub makes it convenient for on-the-go or home use, fitting seamlessly into a purse or a diaper bag. A trusted aid during flu season, Bell's Vapour Rub makes a valuable addition to any parent's healthcare arsenal.
Bell's Children's 6+ Months Vapour Rub 50g is not just a product; it is a choice for gentle, effective care during those uncomfortable sniffles and sneezes. Give your child the comfort they need when the cold strikes, with this dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic vapour rub.
Petrolatum, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Thyme Oil (Thymus Vulgaris)
Also contains Limonene and Coumarin.
Usage and Instructions
Rub a small amount on to the chest, throat and back particularly just before going to bed. Not suitable for infants under 6 months.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not place in nostrils. Use sparingly on the skin of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Use of this product by children should be supervised by an adult. Keep away from eyes. If material enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Stop use if you develop redness or itching.