Bisodol Indigestion Relief 100 TabletsUnder £5
Bisodol Indigestion Relief 100 Tablets
Bisodol’s fast-acting formula provides effective relief from the discomfort of acid indigestion.
- Rapid triple-action tablets, designed to help you get comfort fast
- Works by neutralising the excess acid in the stomach
- Treats acid indigestion, trapped wind and heartburn
- Active ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate and Light Magnesium Carbonate
- Cool original peppermint flavour
- Chewable tablets
Treat the pain and discomfort of acid indigestion, trapped wind and heartburn quickly with Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets. Their fast-acting, triple-action formula contains the three active ingredients Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate and Light Magnesium Carbonate. These antacids work by neutralising the excess acid in the stomach, helping you to feel so much more comfortable. This pack of 100 tablets comes in a cool original peppermint flavour, making them easy to suck or chew as required.
|Nutritional Information||One tablet provides|
|Sodium Bicarbonate Ph Eur||64mg|
|Calcium Carbonate Ph Eur||522mg|
|Light Magnesium Carbonate Ph Eur||68mg|
Other Ingredients: Saccharin, Maize Starch, Sucrose, Calcium Stearate and Peppermint Oil Flavouring
Usage and Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Suck or chew one or two tablets, as required.
Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Before you take this medicine:
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have been told the level of phosphate in your blood is low (hypophosphatawmia)
- You have heart of kidney problems
- You are in the first three months of pregnancy
Overdose: If you take too many Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets, it is unlikely that they will cause you any harm. However, you may experience constipation, diarrhoea or feel bloated. Consult your doctor if these symptoms do not go away.
Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets may not suit everybody.
Some patients may have side effects, such as constipation or diarrhoea. If an unwanted side effect is severe or lasts for more than a few days, you should tell your doctor.
If you take these tablets over a long period of time you may suffer a temporary worsening of symptoms when you stop taking the product. This symptom is called rebound hyperacidity.
Consult your doctor if this symptom does not go away.