Careway Cold Sore Cream 2g20% off
Careway Cold Sore Cream 2g
Cold sores or fever blisters annoying you? Relief is on hand with this handy travel-friendly cold sore cream treatment tube.
- Careway Cold Sore Cream 2g, a cold sore cream for lips and face
- Contains aciclovir, a trusted antiviral medicine to combat cold sores and fever blisters
- Useful for the treatment of cold sores (Herpes simplex virus infections)
- Slows the growth of the virus
- Speeds the healing of cold sore blisters
- Handy pocket-sized tube that can travel with you wherever you go
Active ingredient: Aciclovir, 50 mg in every 1 g (5%).
Other ingredients: stearoyl macrogolglycerides, dimeticone, cetyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, propylene glycol, and purified water.
Usage and Instructions
For external, topical use.
Adults and Children:
Start your treatment as soon as possible after the start of the infection, preferably when you first see the blister.
A thin film of cream should be applied to the blister and surrounding skin 5 times daily at 4-hour intervals.
Treatment should be continued for 5 days, followed by a further 5 days of treatment if it hasn't healed.
Make sure to wash your hands before and after applying the cream, and avoid unnecessary rubbing of the blister or touching them too much (including with a towel or anything else), to avoid aggravating or transferring the infection.
Don't use if you're hypersensitive to aciclovir, valaciclovir, propylene glycol, or any other ingredients in the ingredient list.
If you notice the following: a rash, itchy skin, weal, swelling of the lips, face and/or eyelids, they may be signs of an allergic reaction. Stop using this cold sore cream and seek medical advice immediately.