Careway Hayfever Relief 100 Metered Sprays20% off
Careway Hayfever Relief 100 Metered Sprays
If you suffer from airborne allergies the convenience of having this hayfever banishing spray on hand at all times cannot be sneezed at.
- Careway Allergy Relief 100 Metered Sprays, for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis and hayfever
- With active ingredient beclomethasone to help prevent and treat symptoms of hay fever and other airborne allergies such as pet or dust allergies
- Non-drowsy and can be used by adults aged 18 or over
- Convenient metered spray application
- Delivers 100 metered sprays
- Convenient pocket-size applicator to take with you (wherever allergies or hayfever may find you).
Each spray contains: Beclometasone Dipropionate 50 micrograms.
Please refer to the packaging insert for the updated ingredients list.
Usage and Instructions
Recommended dosage for adults suffering from allergic rhinitis:
Initial dose: Two sprays into each nostril morning and evening is recommended. The maximum number of sprays that should be administered each day is 8. If symptoms have not improved within 14 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist. For full therapeutic benefit, regular use is essential.
Once the symptoms are under control: The dosage may be reduced to one spray into each nostril twice a day.
This nasal spray is not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Do not exceed the maximum spray recommendation.
- Visual disturbance may be reported
- Nasal passage infections and paranasal sinuses should be appropriatelytreated
- Medical advice should be sought before using Hayfever Relief 50 micrograms/doseNasal Spray by patients using other forms of corticosteroid treatments such as asthmamedications, tablets, injections, similar nasal sprays, eye or nose drops, creams orointments.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor/midwife or our pharmacist before using this product.
Common: Altered smell sensation; epistaxis; headache; nasal complaints; taste altered; throat irritation
Rare or very rare: Glaucoma; nasal septum perforation (more common following nasal surgery); vision blurred
If these side effects do occur then you may need to seek medical advice:
- Aches and pains
- A cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- A runny nose
- Tender, swollen glands in the neck
- Trouble swallowing
- A change in your voice