Covonia Sugar Free Sore Throat Lozenges Lemon 36 PackShort date
Covonia Sugar Free Sore Throat Lozenges Lemon 36 Pack
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 31 October 2021
Covonia Lozenges Lemon is a compressed lozenge for local action in the mouth and the pharynx. It is an antiseptic and local pain-killer. Covonia Lozenges Lemon is recommended for:
- The treatment of the symptoms of a sore throat, red throat, disorders of the pharynx accompanied by irritation.
- In case of bacterial infection accompanied by fever, an additional treatment is necessary;
- Covonia Lozenges Lemon is sugar-free and is therefore also suited for diabetics.
- The active substances are: chlorhexidine dihydrochloride 5mg, lidocaine hydrochloride 1mg.
- The other ingredients are: sorbitol (E420), magnesium stearate, aspartame (E951), lemon flavour, acesulfame K (E950).
Usage and Instructions
The recommended dose is:
- Adults: 6 to 10 lozenges per day. Allow the lozenge to melt in the mouth slowly.
Use in children and adolescents
- Children from 12 years old: 3 to 5 lozenges per day. Allow the lozenge to melt in the mouth slowly.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Covonia Lozenges Lemon.
- Covonia Lozenges Lemon should not be used for long periods, uninterruptedly or repeatedly. Limit the use to strictly necessary relief of pain and irritation.
- In case of excessive dose (more than 20 lozenges per day) there is a small risk of decrease of the control over the swallowing reflex.
- If you are using other medication. Please also read the section headed “Other medicines and Covonia Lozenges Lemon”.Consult your doctor if one of the above applies to you, or if this has been the case in the past.