CS Medic Wrist Support Size MNew in
CS Medic Wrist Support Size M
Get back to serving aces all day long with effective support for your injured or sprained wrists! The bandage’s snug comfort-fit doesn’t prevent normal functioning so you can get on with your day.
- Sturdy wrist support for sprained and injured joints, perfect for gym enthusiasts
- Reduces pain and chances of further injury by stabilising your wrist’s movements
- Safeguards weakened muscles and the wrist joint, great for active seniors
- Reduces swelling and eases discomfort by reducing the weight wrists carry
- Slips on easy and stays on without a fuss, ideal for sporting and everyday use
- Washable and reusable, buy it once and use it again whenever you need to
1 x white elastic wrist support bandage
Usage and Instructions
- Proper wear is important to receive maximum benefits.
- Make sure the brace is snug enough to restrict movement but loose enough to allow blood to flow.
- You don’t want the brace so tight that it cuts off circulation.
- When wearing the brace, you should be able to move and use your fingers and thumb.
- Carefully select appropriate size and ensure that blood circulation is not restricted. - Always seek medical advice concerning serious injuries, severe pain and persistent symptoms.
- Not recommended for use whilst sleeping, or for prolonged periods.
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water, do not tumble dry, air dry only.
Using a wrist brace can cause some side effects. If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may want to consult your doctor so the best fit can be made:
- Muscle soreness: not only can improper wear cut off circulation, but it can also cause an increase in muscle soreness.
- Itching: most people find wrist braces uncomfortable to wear, and after prolonged use, itching can occur.
- Numbness: numbness in your hands and arthritis pain can increase with improper wear.