Cura-Heat Period Pain Relief Heat Patch 3 Patches5% off
Cura-Heat Period Pain Relief Heat Patch 3 Patches
Cura-Heat Period Pain patches provide targeted, temporary 12-hour pain relief from the aches, discomfort and cramps associated with period pain.
- Temporary 12-hour pain relief from the aches, discomfort and cramps associated with period pain
- Convenient way to manage your period pain
- Discreet design
- Contains 3 heat packs
Are you looking for an effective way to alleviate period pain without taking pain killers? These Cura-Heat Pain Relief Heat patches come in a pack of three and provide targeted relief from menstrual discomfort. The pads are really simple to use and are designed to be applied to the abdominal area where the heat radiates through the skin to the source of pain – this relaxes the sore muscles for up to 12 hours. The patches are slim and discreet, so they're subtle enough to be worn under clothing to provide temporary, warming relief.
Iron, activated carbon and water.
If the patch is torn, and the ingredients come into contact with the body or are swallowed, rinse the affected area with water and seek immediate medical attention.
Usage and Instructions
How to use (Adults and children over 12 years):
- Open the sachet by hand (do not use scissors) and remove the heat patch
- Peel away the paper strip
- Adhere to clothing/underwear over the painful area
- The heat patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened
- After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose of with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch)
Each heat patch is single-use.
- If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures.
- Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently.
- The heat patch is air-activated – do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
- Do not use heat patch on children 12 years and under
- Do not use in conjunction with other creams/ rubs/ lotions/ sprays applied to the skin or with/ near to other heat sources
- Do not use this heat patch over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/ bruised or irritated skin
- Do not use if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- Do not apply heat patch on very thin clothes e.g. tights or netted underwear where the skin could be exposed directly to the heat patch
- Do not bring heat patch into contact with liquids
- Do not use heat patch on thin or delicate fabrics – the adhesive may cause damage
- Do not cut, tear or fold heat patch
- Do not microwave or attempt to reheat the heat patch
- Do not knead heat patch – heat is released within minutes
To prevent the risk of burns:
- Never apply this heat patch directly to the skin
- Do not use over the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying or sitting on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove it immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than the abdomen and lower back
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this heat patch if you:
Have rheumatoid arthritis; heart disease; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant, to determine whether heat therapy is appropriate for you.