Dentemp Recap-It 1g
Dentemp Recap-It 1g
This temporary repair kit for loose dental caps helps to hold caps firmly in place until you can see a dentist.
- Temporary repair kit for loose dental caps and crowns
- Can be used for 8 repairs
- Comes with ready-to-use liquid
- Fast relief – you'll be able to eat on it after an hour
- Keeps you going until you can see a dentist
When you can't get a dentist appointment, you still need help. Dentemp Recap-it 1g provides instant pain relief when your cap falls off. This temporary repair kit can be applied straight away without needing to be mixed or prepared. Recap-it sets in 1 – 3 hours, and is so solid that you can eat on it!
Calcium sulphate, dimethoxytetraethylene glycol, zinc oxide, potassium sulphate, ethylmethacrylate polymer, triacetin.
Usage and Instructions
Before using this product, wash your hands thoroughly and remove as much old cement as possible from your crown.
- Rinse both your crown and your tooth well with clean water.
- Before applying Recapit, put the crown back on your tooth to make sure it still fits properly.
- If it does, then open the tube of Recapit and apply a small amount to the upper inside edge of the crown.
- Place the crown onto the wet tooth and press down firmly, biting down several times to make sure the crown is properly fitted.
- Wait for 5 minutes and then remove any excess Recapit and rinse your mouth thoroughly
You can eat after using Recapit, but you should wait for at least an hour after applying this product. This will give the cement time to set, so you can eat on your crown with confidence.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if the expiry date printed on the original packaging has passed.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not use if the affected area is throbbing or swollen.
- Do not use for more than 30 days without consulting your dentist, as failing to treat a loose crown properly can cause infections or serious injuries.
- Do not use this product on implants or posts unless you have been advised to do so by your dentist.