EasyChamber Spacer DeviceNew in
EasyChamber Spacer Device
For taking your medication through your respiratory system, this anti-static chamber is the most efficient, comfortable method of delivery.
- EasyChamber Spacer Device allows optimal easy delivery of medication to your lungs
- Made with a flexible mouthpiece compatible with many other devices
- The cross valves ensure low resistance when breathing in but also prevents you from accidentally breathing out into the chamber
- The one-way inhalation makes drug delivery easier than ever
- Anti-static chamber
- Transparent so you can see it working
1 x EasyChamber Spacer Device.
Usage and Instructions
Use as recommended by your doctor or our pharmacist.
Shake your inhaler well before attaching it to the spacer. Administer a dose of spray and breathe four times through your mouth. If you breathe too fast, the Easychamber will whistle.
Wait 5 - 10 breaths before your next puff and repeat, following your prescription. Make sure to shake your inhaler in between.
Clean your spacer once a week. Avoid using boiling water as this will damage your spacer.
When cleaning your spacer, do not wipe the components with a cloth. This will help retain its antistatic characteristics.