Effercitrate Tablets Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid 12 Tablets5% off
Effercitrate Tablets Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid 12 Tablets
Gentle and effective, Effercitrate Tablets Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid 12 Tablets helps to relieve the painful symptoms of cystitis (a UTI) fast – with a tasty lemon and lime flavour.
- Dissolvable tablets, designed to quickly and effectively soothe the pain of cystitis
- Contains Potassium Citrate and Citric Acid
- Potassium Citrate works to make urine more alkaline, which soothes the bladder and urethra lining to relive discomfort
- In a tasty lemon and lime flavour
- Easy-to-take – just dissolve two in water, up to three times a day
- Come in a tube of 12 tablets
Each tablet contains 1.5g Potassium Citrate BP and 0.25g Citric Acid BP.
When made into a solution, each tablet provides the Citric Acid and Potassium Citrate content of 5ml.
These tablets also contain saccharin (sugar).
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children over 6 years of age:
Dissolve two tablets in water, and drink down. Make sure the tablets are fully dissolved before you drink. Take up to three times a day, preferably with a meal.
Children under 6 years old shouldn't take these tablets.
Store these tablets in a dry place at below 20°C, and always replace the cap securely after using them. Keep out of reach of little hands.
If you have kidney disease, heart disease or high blood pressure, consult your doctor or one of our pharmacists before taking.
Effercitrate Tablets Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid 12 Tablets can cause side effects, but not everyone gets them. These side effects can include:
- Needing to urinate more often (this is a common side effect, and means that the tablets are working)
- An upset stomach – to try and avoid this, we suggest taking these tablets with meals or after meals