Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Kids SPF50+ 200mlOn sale
Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Kids SPF50+ 200ml
Young skins are at the greatest risk of sun damage, and this handy sun spray has been specially formulated to give them all the protection they need.
- Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Kids SPF50+ 200ml, very high sun protection for children
- Advanced Spectral Technology: UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defence
- Soothes sensitive skin
- A superior sunscreen spray for kids with 'Anti-Stain After Wash' technology
- Protects sensitive skin reducing the risk of long-term skin damage
- Supports skin's own DNA repair mechanism.
Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dibutyl Adipate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, VP-Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Usage and Instructions
Use clothing wherever possible to protect young skin from the sun. For uncovered areas of skin it’s important to use sufficient product.
For each of the body areas on the list below we recommend you vary the number of sprays according to age:
Age 3-5: About 5 pumps per area
Age 6-10: Between 7 & 10 pumps per area
Age 10+: Between 10 & 15 pumps per area
The areas are:
- Face and neck2 & 3. Both arms
- Stomach6 & 7. The top of your legs (front and back)8 & 9. The bottom of your legs (front and back) plus your feet
- Shoulders and upper back
- Lower back
The pump can be held quite close to the body.
Use clothing wherever possible to protect young skin from the sun. For uncovered areas of skin it’s important to use sufficient product as per the usage instructions.
Avoid contact with eyes.