Flexitol Hand Balm 56g
Flexitol Hand Balm 56g
Flexitol Hand Balm is medically proven to provide effective, long lasting moisturisation and rapid hydration to alleviate the symptoms of mild dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis present on the hands. (symptoms such as very dry skin, cracked, red or itchy skin).
This highly effective formulation contains Urea in a blend of emollients and is designed to be non-greasy and easily absorbed to improve skin hydration, so you can feel it working from day 1.
Medically proven to relieve the symptoms of mild dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis (of the hands) Relieves:
- Very Dry Skin
Suitable for Adults and children ages 12 years and over.
Purified Water, Urea, Lanolin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Dimeticone, Paraffin Oil Light, Glyceryl Monostearate, Decyl Oleate, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Perfume.
Usage and Instructions
Directions: For use on the hands. Recpmmended for adults and children over the age of 12 years.
Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with at first use.
Wash and dry hands before use. Apply enough to cover the affected area, two or three times daily as necessary, massaging gently into the skin. Always replace cap after each use.
If no substantial improvement is seen within 14 days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not store above 25°C. Keep in original carton. Do not use after expiry date on carton flap. Use within 12 months of opening.
Precautions: For external use only.
- Do not use on genitals or other areas of sensitive skin.
- Do not swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and take the pack with you to show which product has been swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid hand-eye contact immediately after use.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Not for use in children under 12 years, except on medical advice.
- Seek medical advice before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Stop use if skin irritation or rash occurs during use.
Rarely, allergic reactions such as skin rash, blistering and skin peeling may occur. If you notice these or any other side effects, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist, they will tell you what to do.