Galpharm Cold Sore Cream 2g
Galpharm Cold Sore Cream 2g
Get notified when back in stock
Galpharm Cold Sore Cream 2g is a neutral-toned formulation created specifically for addressing cold sores on the facial region and lips. The cream has 5% w/w Aciclovir which is an antiviral component that impedes the proliferation of the herpes simplex virus, thereby accelerating the cold sore blister healing process. Its compact tube size is perfect for stashing in places like your purse, desk, or restroom shelf.
- Holds 5% w/w Aciclovir, a powerful antiviral component
- Specifically for addressing cold sores on the facial region and lips
- Inhibits the herpes simplex virus from multiplying
- Enhances the recovery time of cold sore blisters
- Simple application, requiring just a light coating
- Can be used by adults, senior citizens, and kids
- Compact tube design for effortless storage and on-the-go needs
What are the benefits of using Galpharm Cold Sore Cream?
Using the Galpharm Cold Sore Cream can inhibit the herpes simplex virus's expansion, hasten the recovery of cold sore blisters, and alleviate associated discomfort.
How does Galpharm Cold Sore Cream function?
The formulation has Aciclovir, an antiviral agent. This agent acts by blocking the virus responsible for cold sores, hindering its reproduction. As a result, the cream assists in mitigating the length and intensity of the cold sores.
Are there any known side effects?
There haven't been specific side effects listed. Nonetheless, if unusual symptoms arise, it's advised to halt usage and seek advice from a medical expert.
What does the research say about Galpharm Cold Sore Cream?
Studies indicate that Aciclovir, Galpharm Cold Sore Cream's main ingredient, can expedite the healing process of cold sores by roughly a day in generally healthy persons.
What are the main ingredients or components of Galpharm Cold Sore Cream?
The primary component in Galpharm Cold Sore Cream is 5% w/w Aciclovir. Other components encompass Arlatone 983S, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, and Distilled Water.
How often should I apply the cream?
For optimal results, initiate the application as early as the infection's onset. Smear a light layer on the affected zone and its neighboring area, repeating about every 4 hours or five times daily. Continue this routine for a span of 5 days. If no improvement is observed after this period, it's recommended to visit a medical professional.
Can I use Galpharm Cold Sore Cream with makeup?
Absolutely, the Galpharm Cold Sore Cream is compatible with regular cosmetic products.
Contains 5% w/w Aciclovir. The other ingredients are Arlatone 983S, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin, Propylene Glycol and Purified Water.
Usage and Instructions
To use Galpharm Cold Sore Cream, follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the infected area and the skin immediately next to it, 5 times a day at intervals of about 4 hours. Take care not to rub the infected skin any more than you need to.
- Wash your hands again, to avoid spreading the infection.
- Use the cream for up to 5 days. If the infection has not healed after this time, you can continue the treatment for five more days.