Hycosan Dual 7.5mlNew in
Hycosan Dual 7.5ml
Soothe your eyes with preservative free eyedrops specifically formulated to help treat dryness.
- Soothing eye drops that help to replenish and stabilise your tear film, keeping your eyes healthy
- Provides lubrication to help guard against allergens and tear evaporation
- Contains active ingredients which occur in your eye naturally
- Preservative-free to help you avoid further irritation
- Suitable for use if you wear contact lenses
- Use safely for up to 6 months from the time you opened the product
0.05% Sodium Hyaluronate, 2% Ectoin, Borate Buffer and water.
Usage and Instructions
Remove the cap before use. Before first use only, turn the bottle upside down and pump the base until the first drop appears.
- Place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb on the shoulder. Pull down your lower eyelid.
- Tilt your head back and press on the base to release one drop.
Adults and children over 6 years: apply one drop three times a day into each eye. If necessary it can also be used more frequently.
Hycosan Dual is for use in the eyes only.
Do not swallow.
Do not use this product if it has been open for more than 6 months.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
After each application, your vision may become temporarily blurry. This should resolve quickly as the drops are absorbed. In very rare circumstances, some people may experience stinging, or a burning sensation and the eyes may become more watery than normal when using this product. If this occurs, stop using it straight away. If your symptoms do not improve, speak to a doctor or our pharmacist for advice.