Hydramed Night Eye Ointment 5g
Hydramed Night Eye Ointment 5g
Hydramed Night is a lubricating eye ointment, perfect for using overnight to help relieve the symptoms of dry eyes.
- Hydrating eye ointment with effective relief for symptoms of severe dry eyes
- Perfect for soothing with a long-lasting formula
- Great for overnight use
- Can be used for 90 days after opening
- Preservative-free eye ointment
- 5g ointment tube
Got tired, dry eyes? Hydramed Night Eye Ointment 5g gives long-lasting relief from the effects of dry eyes caused by irritation, burning and redness. Whether your dry eyes are due to environmental factors (such as wind, sun, dry air, salted water, smoke, bright light), prolonged visual effort (including studying, reading, computers, night driving), or even the use of contact lenses, this ointment can help.
This gentle eye ointment combines liquid paraffin and white soft paraffin with vitamin A. Formulated without lanolin, this eye ointment leaves you with enhanced comfort – and the thicker texture means that it can often protect your eyes throughout the whole night.
This eye ointment also includes Vitamin A, a part of the natural tear film and a great lubricant. Vitamin A is needed for the normal growth, maintenance and maturation of corneal cells and is super effective as a treatment when applied topically.
How does the Hydramed Night Eye Ointment function?
The ointment works by lubricating the eyes, provides soothing and long-lasting relief of the effects of dry eyes.
Can Hydramed Night Eye Ointment be used with contact lenses?
It is not recommended to use the ointment with contact lenses. It is best to consult an eye care professional for advice on using the product with contact lenses.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin A Palmitate, Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, Liposoluble Extract), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis, Liposoluble Extract), Lanoline, Vaseline Oil, White Vaseline.
Usage and Instructions
- Wash your hands and remove the cap from the tube, tilt your head back and pull down the lower eyelid with your index finger to form a sack.
- Squeeze the tube slowly until a 10mm strip of the product is instilled onto the lower eyelid.
- Blink two to three times to spread the ointment evenly over the eye and wipe away any excess ointment from around the eyelids with a clean paper tissue.
- Replace the cap on the tube.
Due to its consistency, the ointment may cause a mild and transient blurring of your vision, so it is recommended to apply once daily in the evening before going to sleep.
Always read the label and instructions for use.
- External ophthalmic use only
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the components
- After administrations, a slight temporary blurring of vision may be observed, due to the oily consistency of the ointment: it is advisable to avoid the use of the ointment before any activity that requires clear vision whilst driving, use of machinery, etc.)
- Do not wear contact lenses during installation of the product: after administration, there should be an interval of at least 30 minutes before reinsertion
- In case of concomitant use of Hydra Med Night and other ophthalmic products, there should be an interval of at least 30 minutes between the application of the two products and HydraMed Night should be the last product installed
- Discard the tube 90 days after first opening
- Avoid touching the tip of the tube on the eye lashes or eye
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container
- Keep out of the sight and reach children
- Do not use if the container is damaged
- Storage: Store between 15-25 degree C.
Orders placed before 8.pm on working days are dispatched the same day.
Standard delivery (Evri)
Price: £3.49, or free on orders over £25.
Delivers in 2 days, excluding Sunday.
Next day delivery (Evri)
Price: £4.99, or free for orders over £35.
Delivers next day.
All our delivery options include tracking.
We also offer delivery with Royal Mail.