Just For Men Hair Dye Dark Brown BlackNew in
Just For Men Hair Dye Dark Brown Black
If you're not quite ready for the salt and pepper look, you can wash away your grey in no time at all with Just For Men Hair Dye. This hair dye gives you back the natural colour you've been looking for – and your confidence, too.
- Men's hair dye that works in just 5 minutes
- Suitable for very dark brown hair
- Gives you professional looking results
- Contains keratin, olive oil & vitamin E for strong, healthy looking hair
- Colour that lasts up to 8 weeks or until your grey grows back
- Doesn't wash out, no matter how much you shampoo your hair
Colour Base: Aqua, Ethanolamine, Canola Oil Fatty Acids, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Cetearyl Alcohol, m-Aminophenol, Steareth-21, Oleyl Alcohol, N, N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Keratin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Petrolatum, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, p-Aminophenol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, Etidronic Acid. (RD-005296), Colour Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Ceteareth-20, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-2, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Stannate. (RD-004783)
Usage and Instructions
See the leaflet insert for full instructions.
- Combine base and developer.
- Break off applicator tip.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Work in for even coverage.
- Wait 5 minutes exactly.
- Rinse and shampoo.
If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following the use of a hair colouring product, do not use this or any other hair colouring product. Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions, and black henna tattoos can increase your risk of allergy. Before you use this men's hair dye, perform a 48-hour skin allergy test according to the instructions inside.
Read and follow the instructions. This product isn't suitable for anyone under the age of 16.
Don't colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- You have ever experienced a reaction after colouring your hair
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past
Avoid contact with eyes, and rinse immediately if this hair dye for men comes in contact with eyes. Don't use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear the gloves provided. Keep out of reach of chilren.
In rare cases, use of hair colour dyes has been associated with skin depigmentation (white patches, loss of skin colour or a condition called vitiligo), which may be temporary or permanent. Ifyou notice any skin depigmentation, stop using this product. Do not use hair colour products at all if you have skin depigmentation problems or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems.
Remember to always perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before using, even if you've used this product or other hair colouring products before.