Living Nutrition Organic Fermented Chaga 60 Capsules20% off
Living Nutrition Organic Fermented Chaga 60 Capsules
What 500,000+ customers say about medino:
Another jewel in the crown of Living Nutrition's Organic Fermented range, Chaga mushroom is known as the ‘Diamond of the forest’. Trusted for its distinctive therapeutic qualities it is a traditional favourite for strengthening the body against common infections.
- Living Nutrition Organic Fermented Chaga 60 Capsules, a mushroom-type supplement that supports your immune and nervous systems
- Helps build healthy defences during periods of stress
- Promotes enhanced resistance and overall protection
- Rich in betulinic acid and antioxidants including melanin
- Contains therapeutic nutrients, enzymes, and active compounds
- 600mg fermented chaga per serving
Did you know, Chaga isn’t really a mushroom at all, but a ‘conk’ or sclerotia that draws many of its nutrients from its host tree? Living Nutrition only uses wildcrafted fruiting conk. Like its wild cousins in the forests of Eastern Europe and Russia, this chaga is cultivated on birch trees to bring you the best of its naturally therapeutic qualities.
Fermented chaga (Inonotus obliquus) conk, fermented tapioca (capsule) *Certified organic ingredients
Active compounds: Chaga is a key source of the terpenoid betulinic acid and the antioxidant melanin.
Usage and Instructions
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal. Increase to 2 capsules twice a day if required.
Capsules can be opened and added to your drinks or smoothies or mixed into your food.
Avoid taking it with hot foods or drinks, which may damage the delicate nutrients.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.