Movelat Cream Relief 80g
Movelat Cream Relief 80g
What 500,000+ customers say about medino:
Ideal for those suffering from muscle pain and stiffness, this cream also helps ease discomforts such as sprains and strains.
- Can be used for all kinds of muscle and joint pain
- Contains active ingredients to ease pain and inflammation
- Use on non-serious arthritic conditions
- Provides relief without taking tablets
- Comes in a convenient 80g tube
- Effectively relieves pain fast
If you're suffering from muscle or joint pain, you'll know it can strike you down when you least expect it – so you'll need to keep a soothing treatment on hand. Movelat Cream Relief is the perfect treatment to relieve your pain, especially if you're looking for an alternative to tablets. The cream contains active ingredients that work together to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation quickly so that you can go about your day in no time. For best results, apply it to the affected area up to four times a day.
Movelat Cream contains:
- Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- Salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- Glycerol 85%
- Stearic acid
- Anhydrous eucerine (contains lanolin)
- Myristyl alcohol
- Emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Purified water
Usage and Instructions
- Squeeze between 5 – 15cm (2 – 6 inches) of Movelat Cream onto the affected area, forming a thin later over the area.
- Massage gently until the cream is absorbed
- Apply up to 4 times a day for best results
- Wash hands after each use, unless you are treating your hands
- You may find that you experience discomfort if you apply this product in hot weather, after a bath, or if you have sensitive skin
Movelat Cream is not suitable for use on children under the age of 12.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulfate, salicylic acid, any other aspirin-like medicine or Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), or any of the other listed ingredients.
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, anal or genital areas, or any other sensitive areas
- Do not apply to broken, infected, or sensitive skin, or areas of skin with eczema
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this cream if you:
- Have asthma
- Have pre-existing renal or kidney damage
- Are using any prescribed medicines
- Find that your symptoms don’t improve or get worse
Orders placed before 8.pm on working days are dispatched the same day.
Standard delivery (Evri)
Price: £3.49, or free on orders over £25.
Delivers in 2 days, excluding Sunday.
Next day delivery (Evri)
Price: £4.99, or free for orders over £35.
Delivers next day.
All our delivery options include tracking.
We also offer delivery with Royal Mail.