Movicol Adult Plain 50 SachetsNew in
Movicol Adult Plain 50 Sachets
If you're feeling sluggish and constipated, try this easy and effective oral treatment.
- 50 plain flavoured sachets that can be mixed with water
- For the relief of constipation
- Can be used to relieve faecal impaction (intense constipation)
- Suitable for over 12 years old
- Can be taken during pregnancy
- Can be taken any time of day
Are you suffering from uncomfortable constipation, leaving you feeling bloated and unable to relax? You can take Movicol Plain Sachets any time to relieve mild constipation conditions. Just mix one sachet into water and sip the drink to help promote movement in your bowels.
Powder containing macrogol 13.125g, sodium chloride 350mg, sodium bicarbonate 178mg, potassium chloride 50.2mg, contains no sweeteners or flavouring.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children over 12 years old:
How to use:
- If you're using this treatment for regular constipation, we recommend just 1 sachet.
- Take each sachet 1 -3 times a day, according to the severity of your constipation.
- If you're using Movical for serious constipation like faecal impaction, a dose of 8 sachets is needed.
- Before you take Movicol plain sachets for faecal impaction, you should speak to your doctor so they can confirm you've got this condition.
How to mix:
Open the sachet and pour the contents into a glass or beaker. Add about 125ml or ¼ pint of water to the glass. Stir it well until all the powder dissolves and when Movicol solution is clear or slightly hazy, drink it up to alleviate your symptoms.
Always follow the instructions and take as directed. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Keep safely out of sight and reach of children.
If you experience any side effects, these may include:
Stomach aches or rumbles, bloating, wind, feeling sick or vomiting. Plus you may also experience soreness of the anus (bottom) and mild diarrhoea when starting to take Movicol Plain. That's why we advise taking it in small doses.
If you experience any side effects not mentioned on the leaflet provided, please stop using this product and contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.