Multi Gyn Actigel 50ml
Multi Gyn Actigel 50ml
Multi Gyn Actigel prevents and treats vaginal discomforts.
- Vaginal gel, for direct relief of vaginal discomforts
- Reduces unpleasant odor and discharge
- Helps to soothe sensitivity, redness, and soreness, related to bacterial problems
- Has a direct soothing effect on itch and irritations
- Prevents and treats bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- 50ml gel, for up to 25 applications
Multi-Gyn ActiGel is a natural product for soothing vaginal irritation, with a bio-active formula. Multi-Gyn has no fragrance, no ingredients from animal origin, no preservatives and no hormones. This 50ml tube gives you up to 25 applications – and won't interfere with any medication you're taking.
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer*, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Gylcol
*2QR:pateneted bio-active polysaccarides
Usage and Instructions
- For treatment of bacterial vaginosis (BV) with undesired discharge and/or odour, apply to the vagina at least twice a day in ample quantity for at least five days.
- For prevention of undesired discharge, odour and related complaints, or to counter yeast, one application per three days is sufficient. More frequent application increases the efficacy.
- In case of vaginal discomforts such as itch, irritation, sensitivity, redness and soreness apply Multi-Gyn ActiGel in ample quantity at least once a day or whenever relief is desired.
Please note: After application you may experience a tingling sensation. This sensation is normal and will quickly disappear. Multi-Gyn ActiGel is completely safe and has no restrictions in its use.
It can be used next to medication without any problem.
The symptoms of BV are: Greyish-white discharge, unpleasant fish-like odour, itching, possible burning during urination, but no swelling. Treat with Multi-Gyn ActiGel.
The symptoms of thrush are: White, yeasty discharge, usually thick but can be watery, intense itching, burning, soreness and swelling.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel should not be used longer than 30 days in one treatment period.
- In case of persistent or recurrent complaints you should always contact your physician.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel is a natural product, based on the bio-active 2QR-complex in combination with Aloe Barbadensis that acts as a tissue conditioner and pH buffer. Multi-Gyn ActiGel has no fragrances and no ingredients of animal origin. It has no harsh chemicals, no preservatives or hormones and is safe and harmless. It does not affect condoms.
- Allergies to the ingredients of Multi-Gyn ActiGel are very rare. We advice, when you have a known allergy to herbal substances, to try a little bit of Multi-Gyn ActiGel on the inside of the forearm. When an itching red spot appears, allergy can be concluded to one of the ingredients in Multi-Gyn ActiGel. In this case we advice you not to use Multi-Gyn ActiGel.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel has an optimal vaginal acidity and sperm is alkaline, the use of Multi-Gyn ActiGel may reduce the activity of sperm. Therefore ActiGel should not be used in the hours directly after intercourse when there is a wish to become pregnant.