NeilMed Clearcanal Earwax Removal Complete Kit5% off
NeilMed Clearcanal Earwax Removal Complete Kit
Our regular price: £9.79
Free delivery over £25
Only 14 left
Order within 12hrs 56mins to have it sent out today.
Combat excess earwax so you can hear your adoring friends and family loud and clear. Quickly flushes out unwanted build-up that could lead to infections!
- A complete kit to effectively deal with the build-up of excess earwax
- IWax removal spray expels build-up for an in-depth clean, improves hearing
- Waste not want not, easy-dropper bottle helps you to apply just the right amount
- Includes handy collection cup to aid with flushing, no mess, no fuss
- Comes with easy-fit ear plugs you can pop in after a treatment
- Just 10 drops per ear needed, a little goes a long way
- Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%, Glycerin, Oxyquinoline.
- USPS Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/ml), USP Sodium Bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0mg/ml) to neutralise pH. No preservatives.
Usage and Instructions
For adults and children 12 and over:
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal.
- The tip of the bottle should not enter the ear canal.
- Keep drops in the ear for 10 minutes by keeping the head tilted or placing the earplugs in ears.
- It is normal to feel warmth in the inner ear.
- Remove ear plugs.
- Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear.
- Flush ears with the Neilmed Clearcanal nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing.
- Gently tilt head side to side to drain any residual liquid and dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
Do not use more than twice a month or:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to Carbomide Peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. Please consult a doctor for these concerns.
- If you have an injury or perforation of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
In rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or chat to our pharmacist.
This is excellent ear cleaning treatment. I use it to treat my elderly mums ears as she tends to get a build up of hard wax. This stuff works just great. Highly recommended.
Posted 4 months ago