NeilMed Clearcanal Earwax Removal Complete Kit15% off
NeilMed Clearcanal Earwax Removal Complete Kit
Combat excess earwax so you can hear your adoring friends and family loud and clear. Quickly flushes out unwanted build-up that could lead to infections!
- A complete kit to effectively deal with the build-up of excess earwax
- IWax removal spray expels build-up for an in-depth clean, improves hearing
- Waste not want not, easy-dropper bottle helps you to apply just the right amount
- Includes handy collection cup to aid with flushing, no mess, no fuss
- Comes with easy-fit ear plugs you can pop in after a treatment
- Just 10 drops per ear needed, a little goes a long way
- Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%, Glycerin, Oxyquinoline.
- USPS Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/ml), USP Sodium Bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0mg/ml) to neutralise pH. No preservatives.
Usage and Instructions
For adults and children 12 and over:
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal.
- The tip of the bottle should not enter the ear canal.
- Keep drops in the ear for 10 minutes by keeping the head tilted or placing the earplugs in ears.
- It is normal to feel warmth in the inner ear.
- Remove ear plugs.
- Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear.
- Flush ears with the Neilmed Clearcanal nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing.
- Gently tilt head side to side to drain any residual liquid and dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
Do not use more than twice a month or:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to Carbomide Peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. Please consult a doctor for these concerns.
- If you have an injury or perforation of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
In rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or chat to our pharmacist.