NeilMed Saline Spray All-In-One Nasal Wash 177.5gNew in
NeilMed Saline Spray All-In-One Nasal Wash 177.5g
Treat your nose to this all-in-one decongestant and soother, with a special applicator designed for the finest gentle mist.
- NeilMed Saline Spray All-In-One Nasal Wash 177.5g combines a nasal moisturiser and saline rinse to deliver relief and soothe a multitude of nasal complaints
- Use this spray to treat allergies and dryness, as well as congestion and pressure in your sinuses
- Relieves nasal irritation caused by grass, pollen, dust, fumes, smoke, animal hair and other pollutants
- Effective against cold and flu symptoms
- Free from drugs and preservatives, and safe to use during pregnancy
USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9mg/mL) and USP Sodium Bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0mg/mL) to neutralise pH (Purity level 99% or higher)
Usage and Instructions
- Ultra Gentle Mist Tip for Nasal Moisturisation: This tip can be used for ages 1 and up for moisturising and soothing dry nasal passages. Insert the Ultra Gentle Mist tip into nostril and press until adequate solution is sprayed.
- Medium Tip: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. This tip will deliver a medium volume jet that can reach deeper into the nasal passages.
- Large Volume Rinse Tip for Nasal & Sinus Rinse: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. Apply the special conical lavage tip and follow the instructions in next paragraph:
- Stand in front of a sink, bend forward to comfort level and tilt your head down.
- Keep your mouth open and, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly in the nostril and squeeze the actuator until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage or from your mouth
- Allow the flow to continue for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Do not swallow the solution
- Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely, to avoid applying pressure on your eardrum
- If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice prior to blowing your nose. This may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage
- At times, some solution may reach the back of your throat. If so, please spit it out.
- To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head to the side.
- Repeat these steps on your other nasal passage.
- System is designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate
- Store between 5 °C and 55 °C, out of sunlight and away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on babies and small children.