Nicorette Invisipatch Step 2 (15mg) 7 Patches20% off
Nicorette Invisipatch Step 2 (15mg) 7 Patches
What 500,000+ customers say about medino:
Nicorette Invisipatch offers 16 hours of discreet and effective relief from nicotine cravings.
- Nicotine patches, made for those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day
- Helps you quit in a discreet and easy way
- 16 hours of nicotine
- Simple to use, for relief when you need it most
- Fast and effective
- Easy to take with you for on-the-go relief
Do you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day and want to start cutting down, or stop completely? Nicorette Invisi Patches are specifically designed to be as discreet as possible and offer relief when you need it most.
These invisible patches contain 15mg of nicotine each, slowly delivering a controlled dose of therapeutic nicotine to help tackle cravings. An effective, once-a-day solution, these Nicorette nicotine patches help you manage the cravings that come with stopping smoking.
7x Nicorette Invisi Patch 15mg step 2.
Per patch: Nicotine (1.75mg:cmŒ), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET) Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacentonate, Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and young people over the age of 18 years who already smoke:
For more in-depth instructions please read the instruction booklet before using it. Please note that you apply the patch once daily to the skin, releasing 15mg of nicotine over 16 hours.
- Wash your hands before applying the patch.
- Each Nicorette Invisi patch comes in a child-resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors.
- Remove the patch from its sachet and then peel one part of the silvery aluminium backing away. Avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch with your fingers.
- Carefully apply the sticky part of the patch to the chosen area of skin and then peel off the remaining half of the silvery aluminium backing foil.
- Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or finger-tips.
- Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly.
Who should use Nicorette Invisipatch Step 2?
- Lighter smokers, for example if you smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, can start from Step 2 Nicorette for 8 weeks and then reduce the dose to 10mg for the final 4 weeks.
- Smokers who have already used Step 1 Nicorette Invisipatch for 8 weeks and are ready to gradually weaning from the patch. For best results, most smokers are recommended to start on 25mg / 16 hours patch (Step 1) and use one patch daily for 8 weeks. If this is the case, apply One 15mg/16 hours patch (Step 2 daily for 2 weeks followed by one 10mg/16 hours patch (Step 3) daily for further 2 weeks.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or pheochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctorNot suitable for those under 18 years of age