Numark Paracetamol 500mg 16 CapletsCovid-19
Numark Paracetamol 500mg 16 Caplets
For the relief of mild to moderate pain in easy to swallow caplets.
- Paracetamol painkillers, for mild to moderate pain relief
- 500mg of paracetamol per caplet
- Treats a wide variety of aches and pains
- Medicine cabinet essential
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- Pack of 16 caplets
Stock up your medicine cabinet with these handy paracetamol tablets. Paracetamol is used to treat all kinds of aches and pains, from headaches and migraines to sore throats, muscle pains, toothaches, backaches and period pain. This Numark Paracetamol pack contains 16 500mg easy to swallow caplets, perfect for whenever you need them.
Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg. Also contains inactive: Potato Starch, Pregelatinised Maize Starch, Talc, Povidone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate (E572).
Usage and Instructions
For oral use.
Swallow the caplets, preferably with a drink of water. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Adults, the elderly and children over 16 years of age: take 1-2 caplets up to four times a day, as required. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 10 to 15 years: take 1 caplet up to four times a day, as required. Do not give more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 10 unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
- Do not take for more than 3 days unless instructed by your doctor.
- Do not take if sensitive to paracetamol or any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C
Although side effects with Paracetamol are non common, side effects may occur if the recommended dose is exceeded.