Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
What 500,000+ customers say about medino:
Itchy, red or watery eyes ruining your summer? Provide your eyes with instant relief.
- Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml provides temporary relief of red and itchy eyes
- Ideal for treating seasonal and perennial allergies such as hay fever or house dust allergy
- Combination of decongestant and anti-allergic properties to ease irritation
- Helps your eyes feel more comfortable
- Convenient drop form can be taken anywhere, so you can get relief on the go
What is the active ingredient and how does it work?
Otrivine-Antistin® Eye Drops contain two active ingredients: xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.05% w/v) and antazoline sulphate (0.5% w/v). Xylometazoline functions as a decongestant, while antazoline serves as an anti-allergic agent. Together, they alleviate redness and itching in the eyes caused by allergies such as hay fever or house dust allergy, providing relief and comfort.
What symptoms or conditions can be treated with this product?
Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops effectively alleviate the redness and itching caused by allergies such as hay fever or house dust allergy. By combining a decongestant with an anti-allergic agent, the drops help restore ocular comfort for individuals suffering from these symptoms.
Is it safe to use Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops with other medications?
Before using Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops with other medications, it is important to inform your doctor or pharmacist. Some drugs, such as painkillers, sedatives, alcohol, antipsychotics, and atropine, can interact with Otrivine-Antistin Eye Drops and cause drowsiness.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Antazoline sulphate 0.5%
Usage and Instructions
Adults: 1 or 2 drops, 2 - 3 times a day.
Adults over 65: One drop, 2 to 3 times a day.
This product is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use for more than seven days consecutively.
If you are going to have an anaesthetic, tell your doctor you are using this product.
This product is not suitable for children below 12 years of age.
Do not Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops if:
- You are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or antazoline sulphate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- You have a condition called narrow angle glaucoma
- You wear contact lenses
- You are taking, or in the last 14 days have taken, one of a group of anti-depressant drugs called monoamineoxidase inhibitors
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops if:
- You have high blood pressure, a heart condition, a thyroid problem or diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You suffer from dry eyes
- You have difﬁculty urinating
- You have an adrenal tumour (phaeochromocytoma)
- You are taking other medicines
There are some side effects associated with this product, although not everyone will get them.
Some people may experience blurred vision after using Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops. If you are affected, you should not drive or use machinery.
The Benzalkonium chloride in this product may cause eye irritation, especially if you have dry eyes or a cornea disorder (the clear layer at the front of the eye). If you feel stinging or pain in your eye after using this medicine, discontinue use and talk to your doctor.
Orders placed before 8.pm on working days are dispatched the same day.
Standard delivery (Evri)
Price: £3.49, or free on orders over £25.
Delivers in 2 days, excluding Sunday.
Next day delivery (Evri)
Price: £4.99, or free for orders over £35.
Delivers next day.
All our delivery options include tracking.
We also offer delivery with Royal Mail.