Panodyne Infrared ThermometerCovid-19
Panodyne Infrared Thermometer
Ideal for regular use, this non-contact body infrared thermometer uses a high-precision infrared sensor to quickly give an accurate temperature reading.
- Panodyne Infrared Thermometer for fast and accurate temperature measurements
- Performance that is stable and reliable
- Strong adaptability to ambient temperature
- High accuracy, ± 0, 3 degC (± 0.54 F) errors
- Backlight colour display indication and data memory
- High-temperature warning
1 x Infrared Thermometer
Usage and Instructions
Before using, install a battery.
For the first use, wait 10 minutes for the apparatus to warm up.
Aim the thermometer towards the forehead, keep a distance of 5cm between the meter and forehead, press the measuring key, and the temperature will be displayed immediately.
Do not expose the thermometer to sunlight or water.
Allow a one-minute interval between two measurements.