PreserVision 120 Tablets5% off
PreserVision 120 Tablets
Add this little supplement into your diet and you will quite literally see the results. Packed with vitamins, bursting with benefits!
- PreserVision 120 Tablets contain a range of vitamins and minerals to support your optical health including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E protect your cells from oxidative stress as your eyes mature
- Vitamin A helps to maintain normal vision whilst Zinc assists the process of making new cells
- Vitamin C is also well known as a support to your immune system
- Slow the process of age-related eye conditions such as macular degeneration
- A convenient supplement that, when taken regularly, helps to maintain normal eye health
Ingredients (Daily intake - 4 tablets):
Beta-carotene* 17.2mg providing:
Vitamin A 2864µg RE**
Vitamin E (400IU) 268mg a-TE***
Vitamin C 452mg
Zinc (zinc oxide) 69.6mg
Copper (cupric oxide) 1600µg
Lactose Monohydrate, Vitamin E (as Dl Alphatocopheryl Acetate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Triethyl Citrate, Silicon Dioxide, Cupric Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Colours: Sunset Yellow FCF, Allura Red AC, Titanium Dioxide
Usage and Instructions
Take two tablets, twice daily with food.
Speak to your doctor before trying this product.
Smokers should ask about the risks associated with smoking and using Beta-Carotene.
Do not take any additional supplements which provide the same nutrients as in Ocuvite PreserVision whilst you are taking this product.
This product is not suitable for pregnant women.
Like all food supplements, PreserVision tablets can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them.
The long-term intake of zinc may lead to anaemia.