Pyrocalm Control 20mg 7 Tablets5% off
Pyrocalm Control 20mg 7 Tablets
A solution for temporary relief from reflux symptoms such as heartburn or acid regurgitation. The effect of one tablet can last up to a full day, providing substantial relief from discomfort.
- Pyrocalm Control 20mg 7 Tablets are intended for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults
- Treats the symptoms of reflux such as a burning sensation in your stomach, a sour taste in your mouth or feeling bloated
- One tablet daily
- Lasting relief for up to 24 hours
- Safe to use during pregnancy
Omeprazole, lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycolate, sodium stearyl fumarate, sodium stearate, hypromellose acetate succinate, brownish pink colour (which contains propylene glycol, titanium dioxide (E171), red iron oxide (E172), hypromellose and yellow iron oxide (E172)), talc, triethyl citrate, monoethanolamine, sodium lauryl sulfate and traces of carnauba wax.
Usage and Instructions
Take one tablet daily for up to 14 days.
It might be necessary to take the tablets for 2-3 consecutive days before you feel a noticeable improvement in your symptoms.
The majority of patients achieve complete relief of heartburn within 7 days. Once complete relief of symptoms has occurred, treatment should be discontinued.
Patients should be instructed to consult a doctor if:
• They have had previous gastric ulcer or gastrointestinal surgery.
• They are on continuous symptomatic treatment of indigestion or heartburn for 4 or more weeks.
• They have jaundice or severe liver disease.
• They are aged over 55 years with new or recently changed symptoms.
Patients should not take omeprazole as a preventative medication.
Patients should not take another PPI or H2 antagonist concomitantly
Omeprazole gastro-resistant tablets contain lactose. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
Speak to your pharmacist or doctor if you are taking any other medications.
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.