Radian B Muscle Lotion 250mlNew in
Radian B Muscle Lotion 250ml
Sore, aching muscles can hold you back from getting on with your day. But, with RadianB Muscle Lotion, you can get the soothing relief you need to start feeling tip top again.
- Fast relief from all kinds of muscle and rheumatic pain
- Works wonders for general aches, including bruises and sore necks, shoulders and backs
- Great for sportspeople who have golf shoulder
- Works well for pulled or stained muscles, as well as tennis elbow
- Contains soothing menthol and camphor
Active ingredients w/v: Levomenthol 1.4%, Racemic Camphor 0.6%, Ammonium salicylate 1.0%, Salicylic acid (as methyl and ethyl esters) 0.54%. Alsocontains: industrial methylatedspirit (contains ethanol), water, glycerol, citronella oil (contains geraniol, citronellol, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, citral), ammonia.
Usage and Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over 12. Sprinkle lotion onto the palm of hand or apply to cotton wool and smooth into affected area. Apply again after 10-15 minutes, if needed. Repeat if necessary, up to 3 times a day, reducing to morning and evenings when acute symptoms subside. When convenient use after a warm bath. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Do not cover the skin immediately after application.
Do not use:
- on children under 12.
- on broken or irritated skin, face, eyes and sensitive areas.
- if you are allergic to salicylates (e.g. aspirin), other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- if you are taking warfarin without first consulting your doctor.
If you accidentally apply this medicine to a large area of skin and you feel unwell, or if you swallow some, see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
May include contact dermatitis, eczema or allergic reactions such as skin rash, flushing or headache. If excessive irritation or any other unusual effect occurs discontinue use and speak to your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.