Savlon Antiseptic Cream 15g5% off
Savlon Antiseptic Cream 15g
This Savlon Antiseptic Cream soothes irritated skin caused by nappy rash, burns, bites and stings.
- Antiseptic cream that soothes minor skin conditions
- Promotes the skin's natural healing process
- Great for nappy rash, spots & blackheads and sunburn
- Suitable for adults and children
- Can also be used as an antiseptic hand cream
- Handy, squeezy tube
This Savlon Antiseptic Cream is a tried and trusted classic that's a must-have for any first aid kit, changing bag and medicine cabinet. Its caring formula helps to cleanse cuts, grazes and minor wounds to prevent infection. Plus, it can be used as a first-aid treatment for superficial burns and scalds and prevent infection on shaving cuts, blisters and sores. If you're looking for an effective treatment for small injuries and skin afflictions, you'll definitely love Savlon Antiseptic Cream.
Active Ingredients: Cetrimide 0.5% w/w & Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.1% w/w
Other Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylhydroxybenzoate, Propylhydroxybenzoate, Perfume & Purified Water
Usage and Instructions
Directions for use:
Apply this Savlon antiseptic cream up to four times a day to soothe any rashes, cuts and grazes. When using this cream, always pat it on lightly and apply it with clean and dry hands to avoid the risk of infection.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, especially chlorhexidine as it may cause allergic reactions. Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions. Parahydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Do not use on the eyes or ears.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- For External Use Only
Stop using and seek medical help immediately if you have any of the following very rare allergic reactions:
Difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, tongue or throat, dizziness or rash.
If you experience these or other side effects, stop using and seek medical advice.