Scholl Blister Plaster Mixed 5 pack5% off
Scholl Blister Plaster Mixed 5 pack
Scholl Blister Plaster Mixed 5 pack offers a handy answer for those dealing with blisters. These plasters give quick relief from pain, shield from uncomfortable friction, and help create the right condition for quick recovery. They're made for blisters of all sizes and places. The pack has big, small, and toe plasters, so it fits just about anyone's needs.
- Gives fast relief from pain and guards against friction
- Soaks up a bit of fluid to help with healing
- Works for blisters of all sizes and spots
- Sticks well and can stay on for up to a week
- Totally waterproof while letting your skin breathe
- Good for daily stuff and also for playing sports
How long does one plaster last?
A single plaster can stay on for as long as a week. It stays on tight and keeps guarding the area the whole time.
Can I use it when I go running or play sports?
Absolutely! Scholl Blister Plasters are great for sports since they guard against pressure and friction.
Can Scholl Blister Plasters be worn inside shoes?
Yes, they can! Scholl Blister Plasters were made to be worn with shoes. They guard and give a cushion against any hurtful friction.
How do Scholl Blister Plasters and Compeed compare?
Both Scholl and Compeed give fast relief from pain and protection. But Scholl's plasters can last up to a week, while Compeed's are good for about 2 days.
How should I put on Scholl Blister Plasters?
First, clean and dry the spot where you have the blister. Take off the film on the back, put the plaster (sticky side on the blister) right in the middle of the blister, and smooth out the sides to make sure it's sealed well.
Are these plasters waterproof?
Yes, they are! Scholl Blister Plasters are totally waterproof but still let your skin breathe. They'll guard even if things get wet.
Do these plasters help prevent infection?
They sure do. Scholl Blister Plasters make a sort of 'second skin' over the blister. This keeps out dirt and germs which could cause an infection.
Usage and Instructions
To use Scholl Blister Plasters, follow these steps:
- Ensure the affected area is clean, dry, and free from creams or oils.
- Choose the correct sized plaster from the pack.
- Remove the backing film from the plaster without touching the adhesive side.
- Center the plaster over the blister, adhesive side down.
- Smooth down the edges to ensure a secure seal.
Leave the plaster on until it falls off naturally.