Scholl Corn Complete Removal Pen 4mlNew in
Scholl Corn Complete Removal Pen 4ml
The pen is mightier than the sword, and this clinically proven pen with its highly-concentrated gel has the power to safely remove your corns and calluses – along with the pressure, discomfort, and pain they cause you.
- Effectively treats corns and severe calluses without scraping or filing
- You'll see results in just one week
- Precision applicator makes it easy to use
- You can use the pen multiple times to remove corns and calluses
- Contains a highly concentrated corn removal gel
- 4-day treatment
TCA-active, Xanthan Gum, and Aqua.
Usage and Instructions
Treatment is over in four days
- After the 4th day of use the skin will peel off
- Over the next 4 days the corn or callus may disappear - Precision tip allows for targeted application
Warning, this pen contains a strongly corrosive acid.
Only apply the TCA-active to the area to be treated and do not touch healthy skin. If you're using it on healthy skin, some degree of burning may occur, so extreme caution is needed when using the corn removal pen.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not use on irritated, infected, reddened, or inflamed skin, or if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
Also, do not use if you are in any doubt as to whether the skin condition is a corn, or callous. In case of irritation, redness, or pain, clean the area with lots of soap and water and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not touch the healthy skin areas. Should this gel come into contact with healthy skin areas, clean the area with lots of soap and water to prevent skin irritation.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot-related complications. This product is not suitable for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.