Scholl Corn Foam Cushions 9 s'Under £5
Scholl Corn Foam Cushions 9 s'
Corn Foam Cushions have a dual layer of foam, designed for cushioning and pressure relief for corns. The bottom layer has a low density, making it soft and comfortable. The top layer is denser and firmer to help absorb pressure and protect tender areas.
- Immediate relief from painful corns
- High performance adhesive
- Dual layer for extra soft cushioning
- Helps relieve pressure and friction
- Ideal for corns in and between toes
Usage and Instructions
Feet should be clean and dry.
Remove cushion from backing paper.
Place centrally over corn or sore spot, adhesive next to skin.
Press cushion against skin to ensure adhesion.