Scholl Gel Activ Insoles BootsNew In
Scholl Gel Activ Insoles Boots
Designed to provide extra cushioning and shock absorption under the heels for lighter feeling feet all day.
- Designed for comfort
- Cushions your feet
- Gives the feeling of wearing trainers
- Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists
- Doesn't crowd toes
- Stays firmly in place
If you're wearing boots with a heel, then you may need a little extra support and cushioning on your soles. Scholl Gel Activ Insoles Boots does exactly that and gives the feeling of all-day comfort. You may even compare wearing them to your favourite, comfiest trainers! The design feature two gels that effectively absorb shock and reduce pressure felt on your feet; a firmer gel supports the arches of your feet and your heels, and a softer one ensures optimum shock absorption.
Usage and Instructions
- Ensure the inside of the shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove the plastic backing
- Look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place insole in the correct shoe, sticky side down
- Insert into the appropriate shoe, lining up the heel of the insole with the back of the shoe
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe.