Steradent Active Plus 30
Steradent Active Plus 30
Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes.
- No. 1 brand recommended by dentists
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint Fresh
- Use daily
- Cleans dentures in just 3 minutes
The consumption of tea, coffee, red wine and even some foods can lead to discoloration and stains.
In just 3 minutes thousands of micro bubbles carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Steradent Active Plus provides a powerful in-depth clean removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone.
Use twice daily, Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean.
Suitable for full and partial dentures. The Steradent Active Plus formula is safe to use with your dentures and will not cause damage to metal parts.
British dental health foundation approved
Without proper care, dentures can cause problems in the oral cavity, as food particles can accumulate, particularly between dentures and natural teeth and between the surface of the dentures and the jaw. These food particles provide an ideal culture medium for bacteria and fungi to colonise and multiply.
Infrequent cleaning of your dentures may cause more than just bad breath. It may also lead to gum disease and tartar build-up.
To achieve a healthy and cosmetically-attractive smile, your dentures require just as regular and intensive care as your own natural teeth.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090
Usage and Instructions
For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Fresh twice a day.
Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes.
DO NOT USE BOILING WARM WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
For soaking dentures only.
Store in cool and dry place.
Retain carton for further reference.
Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
If Swallowed: Call a poison centre or doctor/physician, if you feel unwell. Have this label to hand.
Contact with eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Wash hands thoroughly after use.