Steril-eeze Hand Sanitiser 250mlShort date
Steril-eeze Hand Sanitiser 250ml
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 28 February 2022
Tough on germs yet kind to hands (even little ones' hands), Steril-eeze is an easy-to-apply spray that's non-sting, quick-drying, and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
- Steril-eeze Hand Sanitiser 250ml, kind to hands yet kills 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria
- Broad spectrum anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antimicrobial spray
- Alcohol-free, so it won’t dry or irritate skin
- Non-irritating and non-sting, making it suitable for even sensitive skin of little ones
- Easy-to-apply spray, quick-drying, and with no sticky residue
- Great as a surface sanitiser for worktops, car interiors, keys, phones, tablet screens, shopping trolley handles and children’s toys
Aqua, salt, and hypochlorous.
Usage and Instructions
Steril-eeze is quick and easy to use. When using the sanitiser spray for the first time, push and release the nozzle 3 to 4 times.
For your hands: Spray Steril-eeze onto your dry hands 4 to 6 times. Rub your hands together so that you can cover all areas with the Steril-eeze solution, including the skin between your fingers and your wrists.
Let your hands dry naturally. Don't rinse or wipe off, and reapply as necessary.
For surfaces: Spray Steril-eeze on the surface and allow it to dry. If you're using it on fabric surfaces, test on a small area first.
Keep this solution out of the sight and reach of children.
Don't swallow. Avoid contact with eyes, and if contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Don't use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs, get medical advice.
Store away from direct sunlight. Don't mix with other chemicals. If using on fabric surfaces, test on a small area first.
Don't use it after the expiry date printed on the pack.