Swiss Clinic Skin Roller
Swiss Clinic Skin Roller
Get notified when back in stock
This Swiss Clinic Skin Roller works by gently stimulating the skin's healing process and accelerating skin cell renewal.
- Minimises fine lines, increases firmness and resilience
- Helps with better absorption of your serum
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Reduces acne scars and enlarged pores
- Fuss-free and easy to use
Maximise your skincare routine with this Swiss Clinic Skin Roller. The roller works with a gentle micro-needling technique, and this stimulates your skin to enhance the renewal process, production of collagen and elastin. After performing your skin roller treatment, apply your serum – it allows the skin to absorb the active ingredients rapidly while effectively firming fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps with pigmentation, scars and enlarged pores. After using this treatment, it'll leave you with a refreshed and luminous complexion.
Included in this product 1 x Skin Roller handle (compatible with all our needle heads) 1 x Needle Head 0.5mm Face (600 needles)
Usage and Instructions
Use the Skin Roller once a day (evening) for 3-5 days. Let the skin rest and recover for 3-5 days, then start again from the beginning with the treatment and then take the rest days. Repeat the cycle for 2 months followed by rest for at least 1 month. If you then want to start a completely new 2-month treatment, we recommend you to change to a new needle head and use sharp and fresh needles for an effective treatment.
How to use:
- Perform your regular cleansing routine carefully and then dry the skin
- Clean your Skin Roller with sanitising spray before you start the treatment
- Roll the skin roller back and forth over the skin with even pressure for a total of 2-4 minutes. Add extra weight to problem areas and roll in different directions for best effect; vertically, horizontally and diagonally, and from left to right.
- After using the skin roller, apply any serum. We suggest Reviving Face Serum on the treated areas or all over the face. - - The microchannels that the needles have created are most receptive during the first 3-5 minutes
- Wait preferably between 15-60 minutes before applying the next product
- Feel free to use your serum even during the rest days when you're not using your roller
- It's important that to clean your skin roller before and after treatment, we recommend that you use sanitizing spray 100ml.
- Store the skin roller in the plastic cover between treatments to ensure it's protected
The derma roller shouldn't be used if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have inflammatory acne and/or open skin wounds
- Suffer from skin disease and/or excessive scarring
- Are allergic or highly sensitive to nickel