Sylk Intimate 40gNew in
Sylk Intimate 40g
Many women experience vaginal dryness from time to time. Whether it's due to menopause, pregnancy, chemotherapy, contraception or your natural menstrual cycle, put a stop to discomfort with this naturally-made intimate moisturiser.
- Sylk Intimate 40g is a gentle, safe intimate moisturiser used to relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness
- Made from natural ingredients, this moisturiser is water-based and scent-free to mimic natural vaginal lubricant
- Can be used on your period, as a lubricant during sex, or alongside HRT
- The first natural intimate moisturiser available for prescription on the NHS, and trusted by healthcare professionals across the UK
- Free from hormones and parabens
- Stored in a handy, discreet-sized bottle
Purified water, Kiwifruit plant extract, Citrus seed extract, Xanthan plant extract, Vegetable glycerine, Citric Acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium citrate
Usage and Instructions
Apply a few drops of Sylk to your fingertips and then around the entrance of the vagina. Use as and when needed.
This moisturiser can also be used as a lubricant during sex. As a water-based product, it is also safe to use with condoms.
You can use Sylk intimate during your period. Apply some of the moisturiser to your tampon or your vagina if you are having difficulty inserting your tampon.
This product contains a slightly acidic pH to imitate the vagina's natural state. This can disrupt the movement of sperm and make it more difficult to conceive. If you are trying to get pregnant, speak to your doctor or pharmacist about an alternative.
This product is safe to use alongside HRT but if you are using this product for the first time, or are in any doubt, consult your doctor.
Although this product is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use.