Returns & Refunds
If you are, for some reason, not happy with your order, please get in touch. We welcome all feedback that will help us build a great service for you, our customers.
Steps to Follow:
- Contact medino within 14 working days of receiving your items by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer team will then assess your return/refund request.
- Once you've notified our Customer Care team about returning your items and they confirmed that the return/refund request processed is eligible according to the health and safety regulations (see “Exceptions to the return policy” section) , please arrange postage to:
Medino Online Ltd Unit 5 Union Park Ouzel Industrial Estate Grovebury Road LU7 4UX Leighton Buzzard
The parcel should contain:
- The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
- The order number that you find in the confirmation email we sent you when you purchased the goods.
Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post.
Cost of return :
Unfortunately, we're unable to cover the costs of returning your items and cannot be liable for any damages incurred during transit.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting.
What can be returned and refund process:
All the goods which are not part of the exemption list below can be returned in their original condition to our warehouse. All returned items must be unopened, unused, with unbroken seal (if applicable) and not damaged.
Please ensure the item/s you want to return are properly secured and packaged and we'd recommend using a recorded delivery service.
We aim to process your refund within 1 working day of receiving the goods, however it can take up to 30 days to receive the refund via the original payment method, depending on your card company.
Products returned to our warehouse in breach with our exceptions to the return policy list or which have not been approved by our Customer Team will be disposed of.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we will refund you the full amount paid for the goods. If you paid for an enhanced delivery service (e.g 24hours delivery, guaranteed next day) this won’t be refunded, as the basic cost of delivery is already included in the price.
Exceptions to the return policy
Because we operate as a Pharmacy and must operate accordingly to strict health and safety regulations, there are exceptions to our Return and Refunds policy for certain items. Please note this is a non-exhaustive list and that these conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
For reasons of health and hygiene safety, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products:
- Perishable items (food, confectionery, baby milk)
- Medicinal products or services that are dispensed or purchased
- Items personalised or cosmetics
- Unsealed products or items are worn next to the skin or hair, or hygiene products (e.g cosmetics, fragrances, hair accessories / products, skin products)
- Any medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS arrangement.