Current medino service status
We are making sure we continue to provide undisrupted pharmacy services.
We are continuing to dispatch orders without disruption. However, due to high demand, our couriers may be experiencing some delays in delivering parcels. We are doing everything we can to get your order sent out as quickly as possible, but we want to make sure you are aware there is a possibility your order may arrive later than expected.
We’re working hard to ensure we’re in stock for key products such as hand sanitiser and hand wash, but with the surge in demand some products are currently out of stock. Our stock information is updated in real time so you can trust the stock information on our product pages at all times.
If in the case that we are out of stock, you can head to the product page in question and click ‘Notify me when back in stock’ to receive notifications from us when we have it back at the warehouse.
How to reduce the chances of catching or spreading the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues immediately in a bin.
- If you feel unwell you should stay at home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces.
- If you are worried about your symptoms, seek prompt medical attention by calling NHS on 111. Do not go to a GP or healthcare provider.
If you think you may have had the virus, you can get hold of a Coronavirus Antibody Test here. We’ve partnered with London Medical Laboratory to have your test kit shipped to your home and before being send for analysis in their lab and receiving your test result via email.
Articles from our Superintendent Pharmacist
- What is the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how can I stay protected?
- What You Need To Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus
- How To Use Hand Sanitiser Correctly
- Six steps to help the kids through a cold or flu this winter
- Cold and flu tips
Further information on symptoms, transmission, prevention and treatment can be found using the following links:
- Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
- National Health Service: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/wuhan-novel-coronavirus/
If you have any queries and would like to get in touch, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org